Tyco Ultra Exit Pedestal ZS1130A
The Tyco ZS1130A Ultra Exit 2.4m Pedestal’s antenna is made of solid impact and damage resistant ABS plastic. It offers high performance thru the 9050 controller, has advanced digital signal processing (DSP), and consumes low power. Audio and visual alarms are incorporated into the pedestal to efficiently notify staff if protected merchandise passes through the detection zone.
After developing over 1,500 patents, Tyco is now a leading global provider of retail safety systems with nearly 50 years of experience in providing top-quality entrance security pedestals for boutiques and growing retail shops.
- Straight acrylic form factor preserves store aesthetics.
- Standard tags-too-close feature provides easy management of store front.
- EAS Intelligence option allows delivery of in-store operational information to better manage loss prevention and store operation efforts.
- “Booster” detection feature identifies presence of metal foil-lined bags and other theft tools.
- Service connection port allows for full system software control at any antenna, reducing in-store service time.
- Remote alarm compatibility to enable notification of events anywhere in the store.
- Frequency jammer detection creates a separate alarm to notify staff of attempts to disable the entrance security pedestal.
|Receiver Center Frequency:||58kHz|
|Receiver Coil Resistance:||1.6 ohms (±5%)|
|Alarm Audio Level:
|Ambient Temperature:||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Relative Humidity:||0 to 90%, non-condensing|