Honeywell BG-12LX Addressable Pull Station
The Honeywell BG-12LX Pull Station is a dual-action device that includes an addressable interface for addressable fire alarm control panels. Because the BG-12LX is an addressable fire alarm product, it enables the control panel to display the exact location of the activated alarm.
A device with dual actions (requires two motions to activate the station) and a programmable interface that displays the exact location of activated alarms.
- Built-in bicolor LED that is visible through the handle of the station will flash in normal operation and will flash red when in alarm.
- Meets ADAAG controls and operating mechanisms guidelines as well as ADA requirement for 5 lb. maximum activation force.
- Follows UL 38 – the standard for manually actuated signaling boxes.
- With captive screw terminals wire-ready for easy connection to SLC loop (accepts up to 12 AWG/3.25 mm² wire).
- Can be surface mounted or semiflush mounted.
- Smooth dual-action design.
- Maintenance personnel can open station for inspection and address setting without causing an alarm condition.
- Drag down the handle and the word “ACTIVATED” appears to clearly indicate the station has been operated.
|Shipping Weight:||9.6 oz. (272.15 g)|
|Normal operating voltage:||24 VDC.|
|Maximum SLC loop voltage:||28.0 VDC.|
|Maximum SLC standby current:||375 μA.|
|Maximum SLC alarm current:||5 mA.|
|Temperature Range:||32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)|
|Relative Humidity:||10% to 93% (noncondensing)|
|For use indoors in a dry location|