ZKTeco iClock700 Time & Attendance Device
iClock700 is a biometric device for time and attendance that features the new fingerprint verification technology which identifies users in less than a second. It also has a 3.5-inch screen that displays all the necessary information from date and time to work code, user ID name, fingerprint, and password setting interface.
- Fingerprint Capacity: 8,000 Templates
- Record Capacity: 200,000 Transactions
- FREE 1 year Standard Edition of Bio-Office Time and Attendance Software.
The iClock700 is an efficient time and attendance terminal complete with User Management, Bell Schedule, and Shortcut Key functions. It supports either built-in or external Wi-Fi module to enable wireless data transfer. You can also set the device with different camera modes to capture and save photos during fingerprint verification process.
Remarkable User Experience
- Display Employee Image.
- High verification speed.
- Highly intuitive design with easy to navigate User Interface.
- Interface operation adopts modularized hierarchical design.
Enhanced Capabilities and Performance
- Multi-language Support.
- Data backup and retrieval.
- Advanced User ID consisting of letters and numbers.
- Chip encryption for firmware protection.
- Dual Communication Port: Built-in USB slot & TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol).
|Communication:||TCP/IP, RS232/485, USB (host & Client)|
|Standard Functions:||Work code, SMS, DST, Webserver, Scheduled-bell, Self-Service Query, Automatic Status Switch, T9 input, and photo-ID , Anti-passback, Camera, Built-in Battery , Multiple Verify Mode|
|Optional Functions:||ID/Mifare/HID, Webserver and Wi-Fi, 3G and GPRS|
|Software:||Bio-Office Time and Attendance Software Standard Edition|
|Power Supply:||DC 12V 3A|
|Verification Speed:||≤ 1 sec|
|Operating Temperature:||0°C- 45°C|
|Gross Weight:||1.94 kg|